UV Care Germ Stick is the answer to those who are looking for a handheld wand that is fully rechargeable! We heard you and here it is!
It actually serves the same purpose of eliminating harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, and molds using UV-C light technology in just a few swipes!
Perfect for sanitizing things in fixed locations like office/work from home table tops that house your work mobile phones, gadgets, laptops, keyboards, pens, markers, etc.
How to Use:
- To turn the unit ON, long press the power button for three (3) seconds. Once the light indicator turns Green, it’s ready to use. (Make sure it’s fully charged! )
- Swipe at least half an inch away from the item or surface being sterilized. (The closer the better!) Ensure that the lamp is facing downwards.
- As a safety feature, the unit will auto shut off once lamp is faced upwards.
- Carefully swipe the Germ Stick over the surface or object you want to sterilize for a minimum of 30 seconds or longer. (The longer the betterrrr!)
- Don’t forget to turn off the power button once done.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry (away from moisture) and safe place away from children.
- Eliminates harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology.
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Rechargeable, lightweight, and easy-to-use
- Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Product Dimensions: L (24.5cm) x W (4cm) x H (1cm)
- Product Weight: 65 grams
- Lamp Life: Approx. 8,000 Hours
- Rated Power: 3 Watts
What’s in the Box?
- USB Cable (For charging)
UV Care Germ Stick
I used the UV care stick and in a few minutes, saw the mold disappearing as color went from black to light gray. After a few minutes, I took sani wipes and the mold came off easily, no scrubbing needed. That was my visible indication it works.
This is the UV Care Germ Stick that you want, look no further because this is a real UVC Portable Sanitizer. Just look at the pictures I have attached, as you can see there is a UV-C Test Card, and a UV Test card. As you can see the UV Care Germ stick is illuminating the circle of the UV-C test card proving that this Sanitizer is a real UVC Product. If you look at the UV Card it also illuminates proving that this wand also emits UV Light. UV is divided into three types with reducing wavelengths and increasing energy. They are UVA, UVB and UVC. For UV sterilization, only UVC (100-280 nm) has high enough energy to effectively kill microorganisms. When you are shopping for a UV sterilization product to try in your home or business, make sure that its UV wavelength falls in the range of UVC (100-280 nm). I have bought two other UV Sterilizers and when I tested the lights only the UV card turned purple, the UV-C card did not illuminate green even though one of them said it had a wavelength of 267 nm I did not know the wavelength of the other portable wand I had purchased, needless to say I have returned both of them.. So don't waist your time and money with the other products the UV Care Germ Stick and the UV Care Pocket Sterilizer both have a wavelength of 253.7 nm, and pass the test.. So UV Care USA is where you want to spend your money because you can feel confident that there products are real UV Sterilizers that will work and keep you safe. You can also rely on their customer service, I had been in contact with them about the testing and they actually purchased the same test cards that I got from Amazon and did their own testing before I even ordered the Germ Stick they sent me the results, and their UVC light illuminated the UV-C Card. I was assured that if I was not happy with my purchase I could return it for a full refund. I ordered the Germ Stick and as you can see from the pictures I attached. I now own a real UVC Sanitizer. I am a satisfied customer.
review imagereview image