Sterilize in style with this limited edition Pocket Sterilizer design!
- Eliminates harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Perfect for sanitizing mobile phones, gadgets, keyboards, door knobs, toys, pacifiers, high chairs and countertops
- Portable, lightweight, and easy-to-use clamshell design
- To use, simply flip open the unit and press the "ON" button for five seconds. Shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for 2-3 seconds before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve optimal disinfection.
- Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
- Powered by four AAA batteries or Mini USB Cable
- Product Dimensions: 24 cm (L) x 8.9 cm (W) x 2.54 cm (H)
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Comes with 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Mine just arrived today it was a little bit late would've loved to use it on my trip to sanitize everything. However I live in Hawaii so things usually Do arrive late. I find it really easy to use and small enough you can take with you in your purse or pocket I would say a must buy and I love that it comes with instructions and detailed information about how many seconds you need to kill different types of bacteria and viruses.
Had this particular uv-c wand tested, and it is real. Probably the best deal for an authentic uv-c wand that you'll find
good hygiene practice for kids
Easy to use. Detail instructions included. I thought the item was defective. Seller reply my question, the light was ball inside as safety feature.
It's working great! I thought it was busted but it wasn't, you really just need to press the power button longer (approx. 5 secs) to turn it on. Seller was very helpful in answering my question too.