- Eliminates harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Perfect for sanitizing mobile phones, gadgets, keyboards, door knobs, toys, pacifiers, high chairs and countertops
- Portable, lightweight, and easy-to-use clamshell design
- To use, simply flip open the unit and press the "ON" button for five seconds. Shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for 2-3 seconds before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve optimal disinfection.
- Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
- Powered by four AAA batteries or Mini USB Cable
- Batteries NOT Included and Item is Non-Rechargable
- Product Dimensions: 24 cm (L) x 8.9 cm (W) x 2.54 cm (H)
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Comes with 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The battery compartment was VERY DIFFICULT to open. Had to resort to a screwdriver and damaged the compartment tab in the process. Process looks simple on the directions - simply push in direction of arrow while reality proved much different
With what is going on today's rather be safe then sorry I find it very useful
I use it at home and at work.
Got the product in no time at all. It feels sturdy and easy to use, do not need instructions. The UV light seems strong, there is no way to know the effectiveness. There are people complained about no batteries included, it was written in the description. I will use it now at home for sterization and will also use it for travel.Overall I like it.
When traveling or just when I feel like my things need cleaning. You can smell the ozone (which you shouldn't) but that way you know it's doing its job.